Monday, November 19, 2007

Introduction

Hello all,
It appears that there has been some interest from many new Distance M.Arch at the BAC students and prospective students about the program and what to expect at the intensive from an "insiders" point of view.

This blog was the idea of my wife; she suggested that because I have received several emails in the past (and I am sure there are others that received similar emails) that I should start a blog where all sorts of questions regarding the program, school intensives and what to expect could be answered. As a sort of thread... the post title could be the question and the comments could be the responses.


This blog can serve as a forum for all sorts of conversation, suggestions, tools, software, etc. for all.

The second post on this blog will be dedicated to "the Questions" perspective and/or new students can leave a comment with their questions and I or any other present student or "old-timer", as I have already been refereed to, can post answers to.

I have started with a few questions and some responses... feel free to add.

Ken Ballard ~ Las Vegas, NV ~ class of '09

No comments: